Oryx 20L was designed to carry equipment for a 24-hour deployment.
The Oryx 20L is an innovative military bag, designed to withstand heavy-duty usage, it is durable, sturdy, and able to endure all kinds of weather conditions.
Modular ORYX system – The ORYX 20L backpack can be integrated with the Oryx 70L.
-The Oryx 20L has three carry options. As an individual backpack for day use. Connected to the tactical vest by a fast-release shoulder strap and integrated with the Oryx 70L.
– The form-fitted backpack design provides a comfortable fit over the vest. Padded back for maximum comfort.
– Made from heavy-duty, durable materials and fabrics. Abrasion-resistant to withstand surface wear, UV resistant, WR.
– Durable shoulder straps with soft padding for maximum comfort. Ergonomically designed to prevent pressure on your shoulders when carrying heavyweight. Detachable shoulder and chest straps designed for tactical use with hook buckles and a quick-release system.
– Adjustable padded waist strap with heavy-duty clip.
– Ability to carry a large volume of equipment due to its unique design. For smaller loads, the backpack has been designed with a compression system for space-saving.
– Modular MOLLE system for expansion options on the two sides of the bag.
– External heavy-duty straps for fastening added equipment.
– Extra pocket for the HAGOR AQUAPOD® hydration bladder. Hose exit hole situated on both sides of the bag for user preference.
Color Ranger Green / Black / Camouflage – multi-choice of colors
Weight 1.3 kg
Volume 20 liters
Designed with the future soldier in mind, Oryx is built to deliver the highest level of performance and comfort. It’s fully adaptable to every mission and can be used with or without body armor. Its scalable, modular configuration enables each soldier to choose the right Oryx pack size for every mission-specific load.
In the "To the Target" combat purifier the bag was designed to be part of larger bags (ORYX 48L and ORYX 70L) by simply and easily connecting buckles at 6 points. This is what makes the bag an integral part of a system of bags in different operative configurations.